So, I know that this post is a day late, but I feel like I have a good excuse! I was in Illinois this past weekend for my nieces baptism and my flight didn't get me back into Virginia until 11:30pm. Couple that with a 5:30am wake up for work, and that leaves no time to get a Weekend Reflections written. Working on the plane does not work for me either, so all in all, a big fat fail on my part. Anyway, here are some highlights from this past weekend, plus a few photos of my beautiful niece. Look at all that hair!
- Planes that are held together by duct tape are still legally allowed to fly
- A baptism is that much more sweet when your dad is the one doing the baptizing :)
- Water dripping out of light fixtures is also apparently not a reason to be alarmed when flying...
- My family are die hard Chicago fans (which is to be expected, seeing that we are from Illinois) ;)
- My grandma is almost done working on a project near and dear to both our hearts. I hope to one day share it with you!
- Grabbing the arm of the guy sitting next to you and yelling "holy moly" as the plane hit turbulence is not the best way to make friends
- I realize that the majority of these revolve around flying....and now I have run out of ideas!
So, short and sweet post today! One thing I would LOVE, is feedback from you,friends! Is there anything you would love to see me write about, share more about, or even not write about? I would love to hear your thoughts!